First Time Poster- Three Week Lurker

Options
Hi...I'm Rachel...and after lurking and reading some sadness and self destruction, I felt compelled to share my thoughts and say hi!

so- HI!

I have been logging my food for 3 weeks. Logging my workouts too- it's really important. What I have found in my journey so far is this: I don't care what the numbers say.. if it looks red, or not. I log it anyway. If It doesn't have EXACTLY what I've been eating- I pick the option with the highest calories (because the food I like is typically FULLLLLLLLL of taste points)

This logging stuff is awesome. I actually see what I'm putting into my body, and I do make better choices because of it. Generally saturday and sunday- my numbers are crazy and in the "RED" . It doesn't matter.

I work out 5 days a week-because I love it! Eat whatever I want, and just make sure I log it. No low fat, no "lite", foods - it's against my religion.

I am not thin. I'm 211 as of the scale yesterday.

I'm down 7 lbs in these 21 days. . . If that's what matters to you.

What Matters To ME- when I see the foods I've eaten, the workouts I've done. The fact that I've done SOMETHING for 21 days consistantly- I FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF!... and I Jogged for 10 minutes twice this week, and today my back squat was 3 sets/10 reps @ 105lbs!

I effing love the world today!

so .. hi again.. and Happy Thoughts!!!

Rachel

Replies

• MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I was lurker for a while too haha, you'll be addicted to posting in no time.
    Way to go! You should be really proud of yourself :)