Crockpot recipes!!

Options
Pbgrl04
Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
I need some healthy crockpot recipes! I'm really busy with work and don't have time to cook that much anymore please help!!

Replies

• Qbaimee
    Qbaimee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in this as well!!!
  • needanewme2012
    Options
    There is a sight I go to sometimes that is mfp and ww friendly. I really like the recipies I have tried and I know she has a few crockpot recipies too. It is emilybites.com:smile:
  • karisul1
    karisul1 Posts: 50
    Options
    There is a sight I go to sometimes that is mfp and ww friendly. I really like the recipies I have tried and I know she has a few crockpot recipies too. It is emilybites.com:smile:

Goes to page....first recipe is for Chocolate Pistachio Cookies!!! :love: :love: :love:
  • Scraparella79
    Scraparella79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Did you see the Pizza cups!!!!! I am in heaven!
  • danceb1
    danceb1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You should look up skinnytaste.com. I love her website, she has so many great recipes. One of my favorites is the Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken - it's delicious!
  • steppingstones
    steppingstones Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Agree Skinnytaste is great. Slow Cooker from Scratch is good also.
  • jbeasley8292
    Options
    thanks for sharing the website emily bites!
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    My favs:
    Pork Loin: Throw a whole pork loin in there with salt and pepper. I do Hi for about 4 hours and low for 2-3.
    Leftovers: Shred, add to Healthy Life buns (70 calories), and have a sandwich. Or add a little sauce for BBQ for lunches. Or put in a stew. Or put in baggies for quick weekend sandwiches or have when guests come over, or add spices for Italian beef.

Chicken: The Mexican chicken is pretty good (breasts + salsa + taco seasoning packet). I add to Xtreme Wellness Wheat tortillas to lower calories (tortillas can be a killer), add salsa, healthy sides, and enjoy.

Beef: Roasts. Carrots. Potatoes. There is a recipe for cornbread made with yogurt instead of oil in a pan I want to try, my skillet cornbread is killing my calorie count on this meal! LOL

Whole chicken: Put some Kroger brand chicken seasoning on there, and it's delish. Use leftovers for quick chicken dishes or salads through the week.
  • blondley
    blondley Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Someone beat me to it, but my favorite is the chicken breasts + low sodium fajita or taco seasoning + salsa (I usually get the southwest one with beans and corn by Sabra). So good!
  • Jessie_Michael
    Options
    I would also need few crockpot recipes.
  • jayrae87
    jayrae87 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian, but my family loved this one: http://empoweredsustenance.com/slow-cooker-fennel-chicken-with-orange/

I love stuffed peppers...this one looks yummy and protein packed: http://shrinkinginkdgirl.com/2013/01/12/crockpot-quinoa-stuffed-peppers/

You could maybe tweak this one to be a bit healthier (lots of cheese) but I think it looks pretty prefect in itself and I plan on making it tomorrow: http://betterinbulk.net/2013/02/crock-pot-cheesy-vegetable-soup.html