I found the prefect calories burned counter

jcollier117
jcollier117 Posts: 18
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I just found the prefect little helper. Its called the calorie counting pedometer by sportline. I thought it wouldnt really work but it does. It goes by the strides the person makes and your heart rate. plus you cant beat the price. You can find it at walmart for under $10.00.:flowerforyou:

1088528.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Great!
  • SammyLynn010
    SammyLynn010 Posts: 293 Member
    Have you found any bad reviews on it?
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    i have a pedometer from walmart, pretty good, works great for walking, but it doesnt track properly when i run....
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    does it have a chest strap to measure your heart rate?
  • jcollier117
    it had one bad review but it was based on the steps not being very accurate. It has over four different modes. Im only using it to see how many calories i burn through out the day. from walking up 3 floors for water or coffee to go to the ladies room. there were no bad reviews on the how accurate it counts calories you burn.
  • jcollier117
    it clips to your waist and its base on basically how fast or slow you walk. i would not recommend it for running. dancing, walking biking maybe ( i would recommend it for the beginners not advanced people who work out)
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    how does it know your heart rate? How can it calculate calories without that?
This discussion has been closed.