Agh beach trip clothes Shopping!

Options
So my Caribbean trip is coming up on the 18th. I had a coupon to a clothes store that was too good to pass up. Today only 50% off.

Problem is, I have NO shorts. I have shrunk out of all of my old ones too much to even consider them. I was planning on buying 2 or 3 pairs right before the trip.

Well today I was trying them on and the size 12's fit me perfectly....NOW. I tried on all the size 10's and they were just a tinnnny bit snug.

The trip is over 3 weeks away and I am still losing. Should I go with the 12's and hope I don't shrink too much? Or just buy the 10's and hope I lose enough before the trip?

Thanks guysssss!

Replies

• jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    At the rate you've been killing it, you'll be a size 10 by then

P.S. smuggle me in your suitcase :drinker:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Buy both, keep the tags on, and return whatever doesn't fit for the trip.
  • caroldeanda
    caroldeanda Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Whenever I buy clothes that are a smaller size I feel like i Jynx it, What if you buy one of each size and keep the tags on like dmpizza suggested ;-)
  • heathermnrd
    Options
    id prob go with the 12...imo shorts that are slightly too large look much better than ones that are a little too tight and you can always wear a belt
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    Your right, I would rather go with caution/ a belt. I bought 3 pairs in the 12's. I'll keep the tags on until my trip so I can return them if necessary. With my luck they probably won't have the same things in 10's by then :laugh: .

You guys are making me want to go back to the store and buy the 10's though! And just keep the tags on everything and return the ones that don't fit right before the trip.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Um, Buy something that will look good on you even if its a bit loose..by then..i mean..and a belt

save the receipt and the tags..
  • Jooliebean
    Jooliebean Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Buy both, keep the tags on, and return whatever doesn't fit for the trip.

Concur! Go back tomorrow, if you can afford it, buy the 10's! Return, return, return what you feel most comfy in for trip time!! :)
    YO!!! CONGRATS!!! x
  • Jooliebean
    Jooliebean Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    P.S. smuggle me in your suitcase :drinker:

MAKE ROOM FOR ME TOOOOOO!! ;P
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    Darn it now I must go back for the 10's!