My food diary, how's my eating plan?

Options
So I always go to the gym and never really log all of my exercised except cardio, I lift weights for about 40 minutes. 5-6 times a week. I actually started dieting last june at 447 and am down to 352-353. Recently I really got into healthy eating, but I'm eating alot, still not really getting many calories, mostly egg whites and chicken. I hope the path I'm on really pays off, these last few days I've changed up what I eat everyday and I'm going to stick with this diet now. Even though I'm eating a lot do you guys think that what I'm eating will pay off for weight loss. Even picked up whey protein! Also, will to much protein make me gain weight rather than lose it? I'm kind of really confused when it comes to all the macro nutrients stuff. Take a look at my diary and let me know what you think.

Replies

• JVCB
    JVCB Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi there... Congratulations on your weight loss so far! I think you need some other guys to answer your questions, but it sure doesn't look like you're getting enough calories for an active young man. I'm a sedentary old lady and you're not eating much more than I do. A few more veggies and fruits would be good for ya! :smile:

There are some Men Only Groups that might be a good source for friends/mentors... do a search on the Groups tab and you may find some good answers there. Continued good luck on your journey!