35 lbs lost! [pic heavy]

Options
2»

Replies

• A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love seeing how happy you are in the last pics.
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Oh sweety, I know it's exciting for you to see the significant changes by following this 'regime'...but please, please be careful. We would hate for you to A.) Get sick because of not feeding your body or B). Become disheartened when you see the weight slowly creep back when you start eating more than 800 calories.Just worried about you, but don't want to burst your happiness in your wight loss. Take care
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include these items:

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders
    a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote or glamorize dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
    c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
    d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.
    [/quote]

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!