re biggest loser

futuredispatchhottie911
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Ok so I didn't make it for this season I am up for a next season. However I don't want to wait that long so I am wondering if there is anyone on here that wants to do our own biggest loser. 18 weeks of working hard and losing the weight. We will weigh in there will be challenges if there are people out there interested please let me know.

Replies

• Awww sorry you didn't make it! :( But sure .. I'm in ..sounds motivating and a lot of fun!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    sounds like a fantastic plan! I'm in please? xx
  • I would love to join this challenge!!!! Please count me in!!!!! Let me know what I need to do????? Thanks.
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Count me in.
  • mkwade7380
    mkwade7380 Posts: 37
    count me in
  • Eliannasmom
    Eliannasmom Posts: 55 Member
    You can count me in as well... always up for a challenge and more fun when doing it with others!
  • Awwwww srry to hear that I will be definately in on the challenge!!!
  • Ok so those of you who are interested it will be 18 weeks. I might need some suggestions for the challenges we will start out easy we will have one food challenge and workout challenge a week. I hate to mess up peoples weigh ins but lets all weigh in on mondays or tuesdays. Write down the goals you have for yourself for the next 18 weeks it doesn't matter if it's losing a dress size losing a certain amount of weight or if it's being able to do some kind of exercise you haven't been able to do. This week we will start with doing 350 push ups that is 50 push ups a day if you can already do that than double what you do now. The other thing with food related is water. On the biggest loser we all know how water is important in losing weight and being healthy. So get aleast you 8 8ounce glasses of water in a day. If anyone has suggestions let me know.
  • Cool sounds great so when is the official week going to begin I can totally weigh in on Mondays that is already my day to weigh in I use that to keep me honest through the weekend. Another thing the water will be totally a go for me I don't drink anything other than water maybe on occassions some 100% fruit juice and green tea.

My goals are to be down to 140 by my birthday which is July 15th I am still holding out hope.:smile:
    My ultimate goal is to be 135 again that is the weight when I got married
    Also I need to get into a closet of clothes I brought last Mother's day to be an incentive to lose weight and instead I gained!!:mad: :sad:

I will be on the lookout for the details!!
  • I think the beginning should be next monday,
  • lovmykids
    lovmykids Posts: 51
    Sounds Good! Count me in!!!
  • checkmatekingtwo
    checkmatekingtwo Posts: 118 Member
    How do I join? Count me in.
  • Bump319
    Bump319 Posts: 17
    I'm in!!! Let's do this!!!!!

leslie
  • So the official start date is Monday 05/24/10? We will post our weight and goals then right? i just don't want to miss anything!!!! I'm excited!
  • awh this sounds like a fun idea! i'm in :]
  • challenge starts tomm YAY The title is Biggest loser week 1 come join in over there!!
This discussion has been closed.