My friend's post on fb! LOLZ

Options
Dear people at the gym,
Please do not get on the SPIN bikes if you are just going to play games and send messages. That is what the recumbent bikes are for. Oh, and drinking a polar pop defeats the purpose. And I hate you. Thanks, the crazy Spin girl.

I'd like to know what girl she is talking about. We go to the same gym and I've NEVER seen someone with a polar pop! OMG! Oh, I had a good laugh over that.

Replies

• drop_it_like_a_squat
    drop_it_like_a_squat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    So recumbent bikes are only for people that don't take their cardio session serious?

Well, I always thought they are a good conclusion for people with serious back disorders that can't sit on a spinning bike for too long. Like me.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    So recumbent bikes are only for people that don't take their cardio session serious?

Well, I always thought they are a good conclusion for people with serious back disorders that can't sit on a spinning bike for too long. Like me.

I use them because regular bike seats hurt my *ah-hem* :ohwell:
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options

I use them because regular bike seats hurt my *ah-hem* :ohwell:

Yup me too!!!! It goes numb! I need that thing to function lol
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I use them because they work my glutes better than the upright.
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Just my friend opinion....she was mad this chick was "playing" on a spin bike. She was playing a game on her phone and was barely peddling. She just makes me laugh.