Calories burned during personal training?

Options
Hello all!
I see a personal trainer once a week (will be bumping that up to 2x/week), she gives me great motivation and I leave dripping with sweat. However, I can't figure out how to add that exercise to my calories burned. Anyone know of a way to estimate calories burned during a PT session?

Replies

• clarebrad
    clarebrad Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Apart from using a HRM, i would put in in as circuit training, as that is kinda what you are doing. Good on you bumping it up, I did my session this morning and she killed me, going to be sore, but is great.
  • sekhmet13
    sekhmet13 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great idea, thanks!
  • Lmullaney79
    Lmullaney79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i also use the circuit training one, except for the time on a treadmill, i log that as treadmill.
  • cderowitsch1
    Options
    The number of calories burned is important to know but it’s always going to be an estimate not matter what exercise you are doing. The most important number to know is your percentage of lean body mass because the higher mount of lean muscle you have the more calories you burn all day. The more muscle you have gives you a higher resting metabolism which is more important than what you burn in a single exercise session