Are you a good kisser?

Options

Replies

• wardamn3agle
    Options
    I'm horrible at kissing. I don't know what to do with my hands. I make animal noises and I've been compared to the sound of a wet mop on the floor. But my penis? HUGE.

Im kidding. Its really small
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Had a guy kiss me once...his tongue, hard as steel, drove into my mouth with this fierce, stabbing, in and out motion, as if he was recreating the sexual act with his tongue. That was the worst kiss I ever got. I was so strongly repelled I wanted to run out of the room!

So I'm not the only one. I had one of these. It was...not cute.

As for myself, I think I'm ok. Haven't had much opportunity in a while. A long while. :grumble:
  • theuber
    theuber Posts: 51
    Options
    I'm horrible at kissing. I don't know what to do with my hands. I make animal noises and I've been compared to the sound of a wet mop on the floor. But my penis? HUGE.

Roflol! Well, your sense of humor makes up for all of your short comings.... :laugh:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

Roflol! Well, your sense of humor makes up for all of your short comings.... :laugh:

I was going to make a joke out of this last post, but I don't wanna get my first ever warning :happy:
  • theuber
    theuber Posts: 51
    Options

I was going to make a joke out of this last post, but I don't wanna get my first ever warning :happy:

My joke was inadvertent, even! I didn't notice the word play until I submitted it. :laugh:
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

Lol! Nice. :laugh:
  • krislyn84
    krislyn84 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Come here and tell me.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    No idea! My last bf was the only guy I've ever kissed, and I was the only girl he'd kissed, so we had nothing to compare it to. I remember I didn't like kissing him at first, but we definitely got better with time ;)
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options
    lol
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options

I was gonna make a penis joke but its too long
  • highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    im a wonderful kisser :D
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am fantastic..so I have been told.
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Definitely
  • LittleButMightyOne
    Options
    I have been complimented on it. I like to think I'm fairly good at it.
  • Jaylello
    Jaylello Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hope so
  • blytonrocks
    blytonrocks Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hope so

are you practicing? :)
  • Jaylello
    Jaylello Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I need someone to practice with...
  • jffrydale
    jffrydale Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    lol
  • jffrydale
    jffrydale Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    About a year?...Their loss..
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I'm a fantabulous kisser...too bad I don't get enough making out time anymore!!!