Why is 'starvation mode' 1200 for everyone?

Options
124»

Replies

• Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options

I might be inclined to read it if the spelling was correct ...
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options

If the spelling were correct? It will be true no matter the spelling or grammar.
  • sexymuffintop
    sexymuffintop Posts: 636
    Options
    2000 calories a day is what i eat to lose. That's because I've never adhered to a silly 1200 calorie diet because a website says its right for me. My metabolism isn't shagged from under eating for long periods of time. Why people feel the need to eat the least instead if the most possible to lose weight I have no idea. Never fails to puzzle me. Healthy active exercising people do not need to eat 1200 calories to lose weight. It's not big and it's not clever. It's just kinda silly.
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options

If the spelling were correct? It will be true no matter the spelling or grammar.

If the person who's writing it cannot spell correctly then I wouldn't put much credence in their education or understanding to begin with. Just my particular opinion.
  • ritar4
    ritar4 Posts: 3
    Options
    Low sodium tomato soup BTW and low sodium triscuits too. I'm talking averages here. I know sodium retention when I see it, and my diet is pretty low sodium. I have never in my life retained sodium. I've gotten fatter. There is a difference.

And I eat a great deal of protein. I even stir whey protein powder into my greek yogurt.