What is something you are insecure about??

Options
12346»

Replies

• ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Probably the inner thighs...

sigh.
  • buttercup68110
    buttercup68110 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm insecure about my boobs. I'm hoping by slimming down my boobs would get smaller. People think its a great thing to have big boobs but let me tell you a lot of times its not. You have to deal with back pain and the unwanted attention from guys. Im a mom now so I don't want guys coming up to me just because i have big breast and try to hit on me.
  • Mysweetmichelle
    Options
    My boobies. I've lost 65 lbs and the girls have shriveled up like raisins. I hope there are men out there who prefer a long pair of legs instead
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    belly
  • lesspaul
    lesspaul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My boobies. I've lost 65 lbs and the girls have shriveled up like raisins. I hope there are men out there who prefer a long pair of legs instead

All sizes and shapes have their admirers. Some of us actually are more interested in the heart behind the boobs, but that doesn't mean we still like boobs. We can be shallow and deep at the same time. Sort of like a swimming pool.
  • 81greeniblonde
    Options
    *kitten* and thighs!
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    My waist:hip ratio. I have an hourglass shape and I lose inches on my waist very easily, hips and chest-area... not so much. So losing 33 lbs, my hourglass shape has become extreme. I think my body looks ridiculous right now :S
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm basically insecure about everything on my body, especially my stomach, legs, chin, and upper arms.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,331 Member
    Options
    The loose skin on my upper arms, especially the right arm where I had lymphodema from breast cancer lymph gland removal. I hate it. The rest of me is looking so good but my arm looks like an old lady! But then I am 63 :laugh:
    But then the cancer is gone so I am really grateful. Just want to be perfect! :blushing:
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    It saddens me to see all of these BEAUTIFUL women being insecure about their bodies.....I think you are all GORGEOUS!!! Now, that being said....GET OVER IT. Seriously though

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS! At first I was thinking about the things I hated about myself...but then reading all of the other women's comments made me feel sad that we are so insecure at our bodies and it's mainly because we worry about what men think!

Do I love my body? NOPE Do I love what I'm doing about? ABSOLUTELY!

^ This^
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Overall shape. Of course, certain size, ermmm...stuff. Gray hair. Wrinkles. Etc.
  • cheekychops1412
    Options
    Stretch marks and flabby stomach; droopy boobs and a 12" scar down my right thigh which is horrendous!