I just wanted to say..

Options
Thaedra
Thaedra Posts: 52
...How much I appreciate how supportive, friendly, and most of all POLITE every one is here. I was looking at another calorie management/fitness site this morning and everyone was tearing each other apart on the message boards. It's so nice to have a special place to visit on the internet where that is not the case. Especially when it comes to trying to do something as challenging as losing weight.
Thanks everyone! XOXOX

Replies

• Thaedra
    Thaedra Posts: 52
    Options
    Wow. I just said "everyone" a lot! Sorry!!!
  • vinjama
    vinjama Posts: 52
    Options
    what site was it? I want to see an example!! lol
  • LoriLou67
    LoriLou67 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Lol....it is nice here. I like your quote - it made me laugh!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Don't dig too far into the boards. There are nasty people everywhere in cyberspace, sadly enough. I hope you continue to love it here!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome Thaedra. :flowerforyou:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Don't dig too far into the boards. There are nasty people everywhere in cyberspace, sadly enough. I hope you continue to love it here!

Sadly, it is true. But I have found that MFP is a great site for community and encouragement. :D
  • Dom_m
    Dom_m Posts: 337 Member
    Options

That's completely unacceptable. I really hate over use of a single word. I think we should be asking if this is the sort of thing we really want on these message boards. I mean, I'm here to loose weight and I'm assaulted with a paucity of diction variability! This'll all take more than a simple "sorry" to earn forgiveness for!!!!

:)
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options

That's completely unacceptable. I really hate over use of a single word. I think we should be asking if this is the sort of thing we really want on these message boards. I mean, I'm here to loose weight and I'm assaulted with a paucity of diction variability! This'll all take more than a simple "sorry" to earn forgiveness for!!!!

:)
    :laugh: Good stuff!