Subway Help

Options
DrBorkBork
DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
The more I look at the mountain of dirty dishes in the sink, the better Subway sounds for dinner! LOL

Does anyone know what the nutritional info would be if you took the bread out of the bread? (like they do on Biggest Loser). I do it all the time, just wondering how many calories & sodium it cuts out.

I see tons of custom Subway sandwiches in the database, how did y'all figure out how to do that? Did you just download Subway's nutritional info pdf file and add up stuff, or...?

Thanks for your help!

Replies

• ammingjay
    ammingjay Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Subway.com has all the nutrition data you could need
  • DrBorkBork
    Options
    Not for if you remove the bread from the bread
  • abredbenner
    abredbenner Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    If youa re going to remove the bread form the bread, just get a salad. I think the packet of crackers that they give you with it is about 45 calories.
  • ammingjay
    ammingjay Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    for bread nutrition

http://subway.com/applications/NutritionInfo/nutritionlist.aspx?id=breadtop

subtract the values from the whole sandwich (if that's what you want)

or http://subway.com/applications/NutritionInfo/nutritionlist.aspx?id=salad

for the salad version of some of the sandwiches

hope this helps
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about digging out the soft part of the bread? If so, I'd guesstimate and just subtract half (if you take out all the soft part) or maybe subtract a quarter of the calories. No matter what, I doubt a single miscalculation would derail you too much ... you know?
  • DrBorkBork
    Options
    If youa re going to remove the bread form the bread, just get a salad. I think the packet of crackers that they give you with it is about 45 calories.

I still want the crust, I just have them remove the inside like they do on Biggest Loser. I'm trying to figure out calories & sodium for this.
  • DrBorkBork
    Options
    Are you talking about digging out the soft part of the bread?

YES!! I'm trying to make it all fit into my diary. I'm not as worried about calories as I am sodium.
  • DrBorkBork
    Options
    I used subway's nutritional info for the honey oat, and multiplied it all by .75, and registered it in the database under Honey Oat Bread Center Removed.