Tell me a story

Options
Daisychain65
Daisychain65 Posts: 161 Member
Hi, anyone want to help me write a story? I'll start.

Once upon a time (of course) there was a beautiful but slightly chubby princess who was passionate about...................

Your turn

Replies

• JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    McDonald's burgers. She loved to eat them everyday, although she knew that they weren't healthy for her.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    ... One dark and lonely night three cowboys sat around a campfire. One of them said "Jim, tell us a story." Jim said "Okay. One dark and lonely night three cowboys sat around a campfire. One of them said "Jim, tell us a story." Jim said "Okay. One dark and lonely night three cowboys sat around a campfire. One of them looked up and said "Jim, tell us a story." Jim said "Okay. One dark and lonely night three cowboys sat around a campfire. One of them finally said "Jim, tell us a story." Jim said "Okay. One dark and lonely night three cowboys sat around a campfire. One of them eventually looked up through the haze of smoke and said "Jim, tell us a story." Jim said "Okay. One dark and lonely night three cowboys sat around a campfire. One of them said "Jim, tell us a story." Jim said "Okay. One dark and lonely night three cowboys sat around a campfire...
  • Carol_Magee
    Carol_Magee Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    And then it started to rain so they rolled up their sleeping bags and went into the house.
  • kmorales_4
    kmorales_4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Okaaayyy! Jim story aside.

She supersized her fries and Coke, she had no self control. She wished her chubby arms and gut would disapear on its own.
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    .....So the princess decided to stop going to McDonalds and went to subway instead....
  • bunkalady
    Options
    Where she had a 6 inch ham sub. And than
  • trollydollymolly
    trollydollymolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    decided that 6 inches was way too small!:wink:
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    and a tall glass of water..... and ......
  • JDySart777
    Options
    was tempted to get 3 raspberry cheesecake cookies but...
  • Daisychain65
    Daisychain65 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    So now she was rehydrated but slightly cranky because her sub hadn't filled up. She set off down the High Street in search of the three things she needed in her life to make her happy, firstly she looked for..........
  • JDySart777
    Options
    somewhere to sit because she started cramping up from all the walking after eating that Subway sandwich.
  • Izzie52
    Izzie52 Posts: 2
    Options
    And then it started to rain so they rolled up their sleeping bags and went into the house.

The house exploded shortly thereafter, killing all three cowboys. Buh-bye.
  • Izzie52
    Izzie52 Posts: 2
    Options
    Undaunted, she got up, dusted off her more than adquate behind and said,...
  • JDySart777
    Options
    "I should be on my way now".