What's your weird thing?

Options
witchy_wife
witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
So do you have a weird quirky thing you can do, that most other people can't?

I don't know if I am double jointed or just have flexible joints.... but my thumbs are VERY bendy LOL.

I'm gonna take a pic to share so gimme a minute. But what's your weird thing? And pics please if possible!!

Replies

• witchy_wife
    Options
    Too big!!
    Ah I will have to do a link as the pic just seems too big! http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/jabosworth1981/IMAG0458_zpsda9b2f13.jpg
  • vv523
    vv523 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I can pop my *kitten*.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    My hips are double jointed...

and I can block my nose with my upper lip...

and smile and frown at the same time
  • vv523
    vv523 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    pic please
  • LandonRand
    LandonRand Posts: 166
    Options
    I can touch my nose with my tongue....

Probably not all that uncommon
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options

Same here. I don't think I know anyone who can touch their nose with their tongue.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Uh, I'm really good at procrastinating.
  • witchy_wife
    Options

My hubby can do this, but I can't.
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    My weird thing is I can grow an epic, full beard in about ten days. I recently stop shaving it because I was SO tired of having a 5 o'clock shadow that was, in reality a 3 day lazy-*kitten* beard
  • witchy_wife
    Options
    My hips are double jointed...

and I can block my nose with my upper lip...

and smile and frown at the same time

How did you find out your hips were double jointed? Can you bend in funny positions?
  • witchy_wife
    Options
    My weird thing is I can grow an epic, full beard in about ten days. I recently stop shaving it because I was SO tired of having a 5 o'clock shadow that was, in reality a 3 day lazy-*kitten* beard

Being a woman I have no idea how long it takes to grow one. Although if I could grow one in 10 days that WOULD be weird :)
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options

I don't know if I am double jointed or just have flexible joints.... but my thumbs are VERY bendy LOL.

I'm gonna take a pic to share so gimme a minute. But what's your weird thing? And pics please if possible!!

I too have double jointed thumbs. It is NOT a blessing since it also makes the joint weaker for every day tasks, like pressing the throttle on my ATV and snowmobile. They also suffer sprains more easily than other joints and take forever to heal.
  • joe2626
    joe2626 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I can make my eyes look different ways, which I always thought was normal but apparently not! It's kind of my party-trick.
  • witchy_wife
    Options

I too have double jointed thumbs. It is NOT a blessing since it also makes the joint weaker for every day tasks, like pressing the throttle on my ATV and snowmobile. They also suffer sprains more easily than other joints and take forever to heal.

Funny you should mention that as not the joint that is super flexible, but the joint where it meets the hand.... well one day I was pushing myself up and kind of put my hand down wrong and that joint kind of popped out of place, then straight back in again. Was so painful and wasn't totally right for about a year!
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    i have naturally crooked pinkie fingers, if you look at them they form a loose sort of a "C"
    which now with life makes them match the crookedness of other fingers :D
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    On my right hand, my first two fingers have a slight bend to the right, and my last two have a slight bend to the left, resulting in quite an impressive gap when I close my fingers together.

16k9lyb.jpg
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I can make my eyes look different ways, which I always thought was normal but apparently not! It's kind of my party-trick.

My eyes do this! But, it's because I have a lazy eye. Haha. If I could harness it's power, I'd be a lot happier.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I can leave multiple women unsatisfied in one night...
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Can push my shoulder blades out so that it looks like I have wings.
    Can touch my tongue to my nose.
    My middle finger on the right hand is straight except for the very last bend in it my finger points to the right.. looks like I broke but never have.
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    My fingers and toes are double-jointed.