9 more punds to go...

Options
baliene
baliene Posts: 9 Member
until i say GOODBYE to the 200's !!!!! I cant wait !!!!! Im going on a cruise the end of july so thats the plan....to be able to say ive lost 20 pounds by my vacation !!!! I havent noticed a huge difference in my body but my my siz 16 jeans fit loose on me !!!! I went to a wedding on saturday and i wore a pair of pants that i last wore to a christmas party...lets just say when i wore them i shouldnt have been....they were wayyyyy to tight....but on saturday they fit me PERFECT !!!! I was sooooo thrilled !!!! I guess you can say ive reached my first mini milestone !!!! And it felt AMAZING !!!!!! Now i cant wait till they are to BIG that i cant even wear them !!!! So long 200's...im on my way to a healthier ME !!!!!!

Replies

• slimkitty
    slimkitty Posts: 418
    Options
    Great job! Keep at it :smile:
  • traceysturn
    traceysturn Posts: 196
    Options
    Nice job!!
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    congrats!!!!! Keep up the good work! :wink:
  • sunflwrgrl412
    sunflwrgrl412 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I recently said goodbye to the 200's and I hope to never see it again. Feels great! Good luck on your journey. Let the mini milestones help you get to your goal. :happy:
  • shaggys
    shaggys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    I'm excited just reading about how happy you are!
    I love this site:flowerforyou:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You'll feel so good on your vacation! :happy:
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    Congrats! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!