Supporting Friends

Options
gparks
gparks Posts: 56 Member
I have been on this roller coaster ride of weight loss for so long, but after continually reading inspiring stories of weight loss, I know that I too can do this. It takes dedication, consistency and committment to eating healthy and working out. It's so easy to add friends on MFP, however, it's about getting and giving support. Why is it that you can support MFP friends in their journey and they will never comment on anything. I am just saying, we ALL need support with this battle of living life healthier to lose this unwanted extra weight. It gets hard to conitnue to support the same people who you never see a comment of support since they either accepted your friend request of you accepted theirs. After a while when I notice that I am encouraging others that never share a comment of encouragement, I tend to stop making comments on their status. (Not a good thing because I love when someone has lost a pound(s) and burning calories.)

So since this site is about meeting and encouraging new friends, I am looking for frends that want support and don't have a problem with supporting others.

To my friends that are supportive, I thank you so much for always being there for encouragement and motivation or to help pick me back up when I fall. In my loudest voice, I say THANK YOU!!!!

Replies

• earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    :wink: You can do and you will do this!! Add me if youd like.
  • Olguitabonita
    Olguitabonita Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am with you! Here i am at 42 and it is a quite different ballgame not only to lose weight but also to modify habits. Great job with the weight loss! Great inspiration!