Biggest loser....NO DARIS!

Options
Can't believe Daris gained +2!! Gosh, I was rooting for him! This show is so unrealistic. It must be so hard for these people to go home and stick to a healthy lifestyle because what they do on the ranch is just insane. Working out for 6-8 hrs. is crazy and I can see how the contestants would go from one extreme to the other- working out all day to not at all.

Replies

• rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that he fessed up to eating at night as opposed to blaming it on "not concentrating on weight loss and only focusing on the marathon".
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i'm actually torn between who i think america should vote into final 3
    i dont think either of those 2 boys learned much about coping outside the ranch...
    daris binge ate and koli ran away from his life and stayed in the gym working out full force
    that is does not show me that those two bozos learned much about how to make their lives different with better choices after this journey is over and they have to live their lives like the rest of us....

i dont think i will cast a vote...i hope ashley and/or michael win...they are putting in the effort and learning how to change for the better...i'm super proud of them both...
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Options
    I feel so bad for Koli and Darius. You know there can only be one biggest loser.. Also what Darius said to Ashley was just so sweet. Do you guys think they love each other and they don't know it.. I am just throwing it out there.:heart: . I am a cupid and a matchmaker..LOL.. I think they would be good together...
  • workoutqueen628
    Options
    Totally agree with you bluiz!! I will be happy with Michael or Ashley winning! I can understand the struggles that a lot of the contestants face after leaving the ranch. Food was their addiction and addictions take a while to overcome! I think a lot of them probably need to see a psychologist to cope with this issue.
  • exercisediva
    exercisediva Posts: 127
    Options
    I really like both of them! I loved both of their attitudes, especially Koli as he was running his marathon. I remember talking to myself that way to keep going...lol
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Soon2beskinny73 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I feel so bad for Koli and Darius. You know there can only be one biggest loser.. Also what Darius said to Ashley was just so sweet. Do you guys think they love each other and they don't know it.. I am just throwing it out there.:heart: . I am a cupid and a matchmaker..LOL.. I think they would be good together...

I am definitely with you about Ashley and Michael :) They both connected as friends from the start and I think that there might be something there and maybe they don't know it but then again maybe they do but aren't saying!! I wouldn't be surprised if they come to the finale as a couple!!
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    You all must live in the East. It's not on here for 15 more minutes. I really like Daris.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,619 Member
    Options
    Aww man, putting "NO DARIS" in the subject line kind of gives it away for us West Coasters who haven't seen it yet. :frown:
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Thanks a heap for ruining it for us in the west coast. Way to go
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Dang it ... oh well :( I hope Michael wins anyway ..
  • MyDream
    MyDream Posts: 72
    Options
    I think Michael & Ashley will get together for sure! Hope one of them wins!!

I already voted for Daris on nbc.com.

Sidenote: I love Michael's eyebrows!

Peace :heart:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I feel so lame... but could someone post the voting link? It's probably right in front of my face but I can't find it!
  • asm2260
    asm2260 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I like Daris's physical and mental effort, but I think he is falling short on the emotional....Not sure if anyone else caught it, but he is really bumbed about not having or ever having a girlfriend....
    Making yourself thinner is not going to attract the "right" gal into his life...he needs to find the love within himself first....
    Then the rest is bonus.....
    No one ever "needs" someone in thier lives, but yes it is something that is nice to have, to share those moments....
    Daris needs to believe in himself, before someone else will see it...
    Still routing for you Daris...:flowerforyou:
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options

Ha! I thought that too when Ashley called Michael and then they were doing the marathon together. I also predict Sam will propose to Stephanie at the finale. They are cute together.