Meal Prepper Roll Call :)

Options
who else is an avid meal prepper?

when do you do your prep?

how many days do you prep for at one time?

what does a prep for you consist of?

I will be posting mine also but just wanted to get the ball rolling.....

Replies

• jamiecrick3582
    jamiecrick3582 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me!!! I prep for the week on Sunday afternoon as I do my shopping on Saturday or Sunday depending on what the hubs and I have going on. I eat a whooooole lot healthier than he does so I prep my food and not his. I usually make one dish for lunch for the week and portion it out (honey cumin turkey and brown rice has been my stand by lately). I cut and portion fruit and veggies for snacks and portion salads to go with my lunch. In the mornings I make a protein shake to drink while I'm getting ready for work and gather whatever else I might want during the day for snacks (I eat 5 to 6 times a day). You can check out my diary for my day to day stuff :)
  • kimmae17
    kimmae17 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I try to prep on sundays for the week. I make dinner fresh each night and make lunch and snacks for the whole work week.

This week i made meatballs with ground turkey and baked spaghetti squash for lunches (with a little homemade tomato sauce)
    and shredded a sweet potato i make a kind of hash out of for breakfast with eggs. snacks are sometimes greek yogurt or i make homemade banana protein bars.
    my job is crazy so if i didn't make all my own food i would often be in a position with no good food options!

I also like that I know exactly what I am eating! no mystery ingredients here!