Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I missed a day will I be okay doing it twice today?

Afternoon mfp =) - Please Help!! So I have a little problem, yesterday was day 3 of my 30 day shred and well I didn't workout my day was extremely busy < not an excuse but it really was. Plus I was super stiff lol So I need your opinion if I work out to level 2 today 2 times will it make it up or is that day pretty much gone? I am suppose to be doing day 4 of level 2 today! Need advice thanks

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Just do the next work out. You're supposed to take rest days so count yesterday as one.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Just do the next work out. You're supposed to take rest days so count yesterday as one.

Agreed! Overdoing it might lead to injury. Just because the title says 30 Day doesn't mean you have to do it exactly that way. A lot of folks use the workout as cross training or only do 30DS 3 or 4 times a week.
  • 86_Ohms
    86_Ohms Posts: 253 Member

Agreed. Both weight loss and weight gain take a long time. One day isn't going to hurt.

Just keep the mentality up of getting back at it soon, and don't stress yourself to work extra hard to compensate.
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    I'm on level 3 day 3 and if I would have gone 30 days straight, my finish date would have already been 4/18...but i didn't go 30 days straight because my body needed rest and to avoid potential injury. Nothing wrong with taking breaks, just pick up where you left off.

I plan on doing it all over again once I finish next week. I am going to aim for 30 days straight the second time around but if I feel I need a break, I will take a break.

Good luck!