30 Day Shred - My Story (with pics)

Options
Hi!
I started 30DS with the expectation of shedding lots of inches and a few pounds. After 34 days, I finished and took measurements.
I had lost 0 pounds....that's right, NOT ONE! and I only lost 4, count them, 1,2,3,4 inches.

Now, am I telling you this not discourage you? No. I am not.
I am reminding everyone to take before and after pictures...because without them, I'd feel like it was a waste of 34 days. Instead, I looked at these pics and decided to do Ripped in 30 next. Good luck everyone!

16208323_4259.jpg
16208323_5122.jpg
16208323_2866.jpg

Replies

• oX_Vanessa_Xo
    Options
    Well done! Can totally see results! Gives me hope, I just started last night!
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I see a difference too and you're right about taking pics. They help big time.

Just remember, that what you consume is far more important and the biggest factor in your weight loss (or lack of it). And I certainly have testing that theory out on my own body. :)
  • ellaloveslove
    ellaloveslove Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Thats great! I'm on level 3 day 2. I've lost 3 lbs and a few inches. I'm taking before and after and I think I see a difference, I hear some people dont lose alot of weight on it but you tone up. Which I think is almost better! I'm gonna keep going!

Thanks!!