All green tea users from the UK!

Options
Which product do you use and which has worked best for you? The mind is boggled with all the prods out there.

Cheers guys!

Replies

• lisamarie1780
    lisamarie1780 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    what do you mean?

Green tea.... have it plain or buy a flavoured one lol... I personally like Mint and Jasmine

Did I not understand the question?
  • jonathanmhobson
    jonathanmhobson Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Green tea extract.
  • DLS05
    DLS05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'd advise just drinking green tea! However holland and Barrett do a green diet tablet :)
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Green tea extract.

It doesn't help you lose weight. If you like the tea, drink it, otherwise save your money.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Green tea extract.

What do you mean 'users'

I've tried it before orally. It had zero effect on my weight loss.

I didn't inject or snort it though . . .
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I got hooked and had to go to rehab....
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

What do you mean 'users'

I got hooked and had to go to rehab....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lisamarie1780
    lisamarie1780 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You are better drinking natural green tea in it's pure form rather than taking ridiculous overpriced tablets
    Why have an extract of it when you can have a whole cup of the real stuff?
  • jonathanmhobson
    Options
    Green tea extract.

What do you mean 'users'

Everyone loves a clever %$£! don't they?
  • jonathanmhobson
    Options
    It doesn't help you lose weight.

It is a stimulant so i would beg to differ.
    Why have an extract of it when you can have a whole cup of the real stuff?

Because it tastes like witch p1$$.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    It doesn't help you lose weight.

It is a stimulant so i would beg to differ.

So are caffeine and amphetamines.

You can beg to differ all you like. I prefer to base things on research. These 'supplements' always carry the disclaimer of 'MAY help weight loss if used with a calorie controlled diet'. The calorie controlled diet will do it, you don't need voodoo.
  • jonathanmhobson
    Options
    So are caffeine and amphetamines.

:-S

I do not understand this... What do you mean by this?
    You can beg to differ all you like.

Yes i can
    I prefer to base things on research.

Where is your 500 page thesis on this issue then? Did you study this particular in depth subject at university? Did it help you attain a masters degree? Hmmm... Thought not. Maybe you have done a little googling, called it research, and made your own mind up? That would constitute an opinion, which is wrong in MY opinion which i have the right to have as much as you have yours.
    These 'supplements' always carry the disclaimer of 'MAY help weight loss if used with a calorie controlled diet'. The calorie controlled diet will do it,

I am using a calorie controlled diet thankyou. I didn't ask for any guidence on this.
    you don't need voodoo.

I need a doll to stick some pins in for most of the goons on here trust me. You ask for guidance, you get sarcasm, and 'wit'? Off a bunch of know it all arrogant bags. Judging by their post counts they must do little else all day other than sponge off our depleted government.
  • Misty2024
    Misty2024 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I know you asked for users in the UK but....had to put my two cents in....I have used green tea and know people that still do for energy...I stopped using the pure green tea because it made me to jittery and made my blood pressure go up to high ( and I don't have high blood pressure ) but yes you get lots of energy...I have since changed to raspberry ketones with added green tea in it and that was good gave me just enough energy not jittery and my BP was fine....like I said I have friends that still take it for energy and does just fine, I have not heard of any negative side effects except could raises your blood pressure...I think any brand would be fine to try I always go with the cheapest lol . If you find a brand you are considering what I alway do is google the brand name and read all the reviews...I would say if you need energy go for it just check your blood pressure ...hope that helps :)
  • davidbenny551
    Options
    I use chaoji tea it has green tea and oolong tea as well as other natural teas and herbs.
    www.chaoji.co.uk
  • luan999
    luan999 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    twinnings green teas,.....i like most of the twinnings green teas apart from the non fruity one and not a fan of the cranberry one lol! tried other brands of green tea but only twinnings that i like lol!:wink:
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I use chaoji tea it has green tea and oolong tea as well as other natural teas and herbs.
    www.chaoji.co.uk

does this tea really work claims youcan loose 2lb a week by drinking two cups a day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jbruced
    jbruced Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    www.chaoji.co.uk

does this tea really work claims youcan loose 2lb a week by drinking two cups a day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No, drinking green or any other tea won't cause any significant weight loss. The only reason to drink any tea is because you enjoy it. If the weight loss claims were true I would weigh less than zero lbs. The reality is I'm 60 lbs overweight.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    i'm with everyone else - DRINK green tea, if you like - if not, drink something else.

i like the stuff from the chinese supermarket.
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking green tea for over 20 years for the only reason that I like it.

Personally I have not noticed and weight advantages to drinking it.

Two years ago I started my health improvement lifestyle and by eating the right things and exercising lost 22lbs, green tea had nothing to do with it.

PS I prefer green tea infused with lemon, no particular brand Tetley, Twinnings, Holland & Barrett, whatever.