Crazy canucks May 19,2010

Options
Cyndi1
Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
Weigh in today is 152 up 8 pounds but I have been exercise and eating right so it just taking it's time to get back there..I am so motivated I want to look half decent for summer. Hey Jay hope you still check in-lol!! I will be able to update every week now because I am going to be working from home and my work had put a fire wall on this site-yuck.. Have a great week! Welcome back any old and new members..

Go Canada Go!!!

Replies

• Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: HIHIHI Cyndi!!!:bigsmile: Glad we are back on track here.
    Weigh in yesturday was 136.6lbs!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I am looking more closely at what I have been eating and it has helped a bit. I hadnt been putting my food in the food journal and I started the beginning of this week, just to see how I was doing b/c I have been kinda of at a lul, and I was WAY over in my calories. So I am quickly adjusting. and I see it on the scale now too. I am also soooo hungary all the time, from running I know. but man its tough. I find that making oatmeal in the morning has helped a lot with the hunger, but now I have been taking carrots to work and I dont know what it is but I feel like the carrots are making me hungary. I eat them and then my stomach feels more empty than when I started . . . . weird hey? :huh:

My dad sent me an email today and it said something about eating fruit on an empty stomach . . . . I cant remember what all it said but I'll type it up for ya tonight probably. it was interesting and made sense.

A week and a half till the half marathon!!! I'm getting excited!! I was at my parents place the other week and ran from their town to the next town and back, total of 20 km!!!! So I KNOW that I can do this!!!:drinker: :bigsmile:

Other fellow Canadians are more than welcome to weigh in with us!! We need to get back on track with things now!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile: Get goin Canucks!!:bigsmile:
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm back....

I didn't get a chance to weigh-in yesterday morning - so I'm hoping there was no change from the week before.

My baby girl, Abigail, is now here and it's time for Mommy to start working on a healthier, happier and less frumpy her! :tongue: This is a fresh start and am trying really hard to get motivated and stay on track - I think the first trick will be to get used to monitoring my calories again... must admit I did pretty well and only gained 30lbs during my entire pregnacy and lost 17lbs within the first 3 weeks. If the weather stays nice that should help with the exercise thing. Now to convince Abigail sleeping from 11-5 isn't a good thing (especially come bedtime)!!

Missed you guys! Hopefully our group will start to grow again... if not, at least we have each other. :drinker:
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Welcome Back Tasha!!!:flowerforyou: Thats awesome that you already lost 17 pounds!! WOW!:bigsmile: I think you are doing great Tasha! Keep checkin in and I see that you have already seen the post preggers threads too, so thats awesome!!

Abigail is absolutely beautiful!! :flowerforyou: It was nice to see her and hold her on Saturday.

Good luck this week Canadians!!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

ugh I forgot to type out that fruit thing that my dad sent me. I'll do that this weekend probably.