A 7 day challenge

2»

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Thanks for the support. Unfortunately, I was not 100% today, but I still did good for the most part.

My daughter wanted a small flour tortilla with a slice of American cheese for a snack and only ate half of it. I ate the other half. :indifferent: I also had 1 diet coke. :indifferent:

I feel like even though I did go off track just a little bit, I am still doing good. Breakfast, lunch and dinner have been great whole choices and I have had plenty of water.

Tomorrow is a new day. :smile:
  • lina1131
    Day 5

Down - 0.4 lbs

Total Loss - 2.6 lbs

it's early again and I'm up. Time for a cup of coffee.

Here is to a day full of success!
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    You are doing so great! Keep it up!
  • lina1131
    Day 6

Weight - 173.8

Total lost - 2.8 lbs

I feel great and i'm so happy that I got to see 173 this morning. I am just so close to the 160s, I can taste them! Maybe I will keep at this and see the 160s in the next couple of weeks? I hope so.

I think I have decided to continue not eating breads, rice, and pastas until the wedding just so I can do the best I can to get as much as I can possible and then when I come back, I can go back to my original way of everything in moderation. That isn't to say that I won't have any of that stuff at all until then, just want to cut it out as much as possible!

I feel really good today. My energy is up. My mood is up. I have a smile on my face.

Menu for the day:

PreB - Coffee and Pear
    B - 4 hard boiled egg whites, 1 teaspoon olive oil
    S - Banana
    L - Greek Salad with shredded chicken
    S - 10 Almonds
    D - Greek Salad with shredded chicken (lol)

Love.
  • lina1131
    Day 7

Weight - 173.4

Down - 0.4

Total lost - 3.2 lbs

Yesterday I felt more hungry throughout the day than any other day this past week. I kept eating fruits and veggies and chicken to fill my stomach and I actually met my target calorie goal (I have been under all week because I'm having a hard time reaching it after I cut out all the rice, pasta and bread).

I feel really good about this past week. I mean, I still have today to make it a complete week, but I did really good besides a couple of things here and there.

I would have never dreamed of losing 3.2 lbs before. I usually lost half a pound here and there, so I am very happy!

I do think i'm going to continue with this and just treating myself every once in a while with bread or pasta or rice and not making it an everyday occurrence. It seems to be working for me.

Thanks for all the support :)
This discussion has been closed.