My first NSV!

Options
lovechattys
lovechattys Posts: 65 Member
I got into my 17 year old daughter's jeans (size 5)! Mind you I have a muffin top she doesn't, but my @ss still got in them, zipped without sucking it in! I set her a pic and she is fuming mad, but I had to tell the world! Now if I can figure out how to post, lol.
photo.php?fbid=4146543481438&set=a.1402278276523.50214.1819337064&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Replies

• JessicaPacheco39
    Options
    That is terrific, Best nsv I have heard all day you must feel terrific. This is the first of many NSV. Keep up the the excellent work Congratulations:wink:
  • lovechattys
    Options
    Boo it didn't work!
  • Jedil
    Jedil Posts: 62
    Options
    First of many NSV's!

When you post your picture, make sure to replace all of the caps out of the code with smaller case letters.
  • lovechattys
    Options
    Thanks, I do feel great. Wish I could figure out the image posting though, lol.

Edit: Spelling.

I looked at it there were no Caps. But if you right click and open in new window it takes you to the facebook picture.
  • lovechattys
    Options
    I got another NSV today! I went in to wax my legs and the lady told me how muscular my legs were getting! Now if I could just get my arms and gut to do the same, lol.
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You sound like an awesome mom!! That cracks me up that you said she was mad!! Anyway tho great work that's sooo amazing!!
  • lovechattys
    Options
    Aww, thank you. I hope that they think so.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!