Weight watchers group?

Options
I am starting a weight watchers group for people who are either on the weight watchers program or would like to see all of the weight watchers information. I have been on it for a week and a half... I only lost .2 pounds and I feel like it's because I don't have the "accountability" or friends to achieve my goals as much as I have the motivation.

We will be having weekly weigh ins (you will just post your weight loss for that week) and I will post the actual WW topic of the week. This week? Finding people to share your experience with... that's what made me decide to make this accountability group to help other's as well as help myself.

If you don't have a calculator or don't know how to calculate your points, please message me your height, your weight and your age, I will calculate it with my calculator and send you your DPT (daily points total)

I will also post weekly recipes, meal ideas, discussions, the weekly topics, tips and tricks and more....

So if you are interested in being on weight watchers but, don't have the money- I will post all of the information on the group. If you are looking for more motivation, support and accountability, I am making the group for you too! :)

Please message me, add me or comment if you would like to be invited to the group!

I will always be accepting people!

GO! ;)

Replies

• rhcour
    rhcour Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your weight watchers group since I am not a ww member. I would love to receive ww info.
    My age 63, 190lb, and 5 ft 5 inches so how many daily ww points would I have on ww plan? Any help is appreciated. I need to loose 40lbs for my daughters wedding in 2014.
  • PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I will message you your daily points and some starter information.
    I will also invite you to the group. Happy to have you! :)
  • NCISFanatic01
    NCISFanatic01 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've done weight watchers and it IS hard to do when you don't have someone to do it with. I'm considering doing it this summer. maybe get my daughter doing it with me. Now that she's of an age that she can. I will start educating her on the program this summer.
  • PaigeAnderson100
    Options
    Great idea!

When you would like an invitation please let me know! :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Have you considered joining the WeightWatchers website?
  • PaigeAnderson100
    Options
    Absolutely! I am on the WW website in order to get more information, I go to meetings and I have wonderful supportive friends there BUT, I am looking to help people who are not able to financially afford the program or don't have time to go to the meetings.

Thank you for the suggestion anyway! :)
  • ashley11284
    ashley11284 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What if i want to do the "old" points? The momentum plan. I have the info from that from when i did it before. I have done both but have had better results with the older plan. It would be nice to have a support group who understands WW even if it's a little different version.
  • PaigeAnderson100
    Options
    Ashley, you should do what makes you feel more comfortable! If you like the momentum plan, please by all means- follow that one.

I will be posting information for the points plus program but, you could be apart of our discussions and our weigh-in's!
  • pmazzotta4
    pmazzotta4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I'm currently following the points plus plan but I don't go to meetings
  • ashley11284
    ashley11284 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That would be great just to be a part of the discussions to get ideas and for accountability! Who knows maybe i'll switch to PP.
  • GSav4L
    GSav4L Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would totally love to join!! As a matter of fact I was just talking to my mom today about it but she just kinda gave me this weird look and I don't work so i'm not able to just walk right on in to the building and join myself.... so this is awesome!!.
  • pjammer10
    pjammer10 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about joining but not sure which would be best for me. Online,360, or meetings. I'd love to join your group. I'll message you my weight and everything for the points i need if you don't mind :-)
  • sailrunner
    sailrunner Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks Paige,

I live in a small town - there is only one meeting. The cost of WW is very high compared to my income.

Thanks for this great idea and sharing.

I'm 54, weigh 140-145 (about) and am 5' 7".
  • PaigeAnderson100
    Options
    Has everyone (who wanted one) gotten the invitation to the group?
    I hope everyone will post their introduction and get to know everyone! :)
  • cami83
    cami83 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thank you for your generosity! I would love to join. i am very grateful for the opportunity:)
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Can you please add me to your group? I joined WW Online last June and lost ~20LBS on it. Im not on it now bc im pregnant but i will be going back at it once i am postpartum. It worked very well for me and im excited to get back into it.
  • srwolford
    srwolford Posts: 1
    Options
    I would like to join too! :)
  • LavenderLvr
    LavenderLvr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am starting a weight watchers group for people who are either on the weight watchers program or would like to see all of the weight watchers information. I have been on it for a week and a half... I only lost .2 pounds and I feel like it's because I don't have the "accountability" or friends to achieve my goals as much as I have the motivation.

We will be having weekly weigh ins (you will just post your weight loss for that week) and I will post the actual WW topic of the week. This week? Finding people to share your experience with... that's what made me decide to make this accountability group to help other's as well as help myself.

If you don't have a calculator or don't know how to calculate your points, please message me your height, your weight and your age, I will calculate it with my calculator and send you your DPT (daily points total)

I will also post weekly recipes, meal ideas, discussions, the weekly topics, tips and tricks and more....

So if you are interested in being on weight watchers but, don't have the money- I will post all of the information on the group. If you are looking for more motivation, support and accountability, I am making the group for you too! :)

Please message me, add me or comment if you would like to be invited to the group!

I will always be accepting people!

GO! ;)

I would LOVE to join in this group as well. I just started WW on May 1,2013 !! And I am looking for some supportive, encouraging, active friends :)
  • soulatomic
    soulatomic Posts: 20
    Options
    I'd like to join, please! I'm following Momentum - hope that's OK. I've done PP, but found that it didn't work too well for me.

Thanks!
  • PaigeAnderson100
    Options
    Can everyone who I have not sent an invitation to, please send me a private message. I will than record some information and include you in next weeks meeting.