Scared to gain the weight back!!!

Options
I'm a freshman in college and I've worked REALLY hard for the past 6 months! I'm finally starting to love my body again! At school I can choose what I eat and when i want to eat! In under 2 weeks I'll be going home! My parents are doing Atkins so lots of cheeses, meats, and low carby food. I'm scared I'm going to gain the weight back! Or I won't know the calorie amount in what I'm eating! Is anyone scared about this? How can I handle the summer back home?

Replies

• akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options
    Log EVERYTHING!!! Allow yourself to eat the fruits and veggies, whole grains...and portion control!! Keep moving!
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Just log everything. Go walking/running/jogging or w/e cardio you prefer for 1-2 hours a day. Don't over think it.
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Continue to log at your maintenance and exercise when you can. Surely your family will be supportive of all the work you've done. Maybe you can give them a list of some foods you would like to have on hand or go buy some yourself. Being prepared is key.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I lost 121 lbs and regained it all plus forty because I gave up. Just don't quit! Keep logging and ask your parents to get the core foods that have helped you. Maybe if they would be too tempting to your parents,you could have a dorm sized fridge and keep your stuff separate.

Don't QUIT!

Jan