30 day shred or 30 day squat challenge?

Options
I'm just starting my weight loss journey and need to work on my abs (thats really my main problem). Im interested in knowing which 30 day workout will provide the best abs and is more doable for a beginner-shred or squats. I know that 30 day shred is about 20 minutes but how long do the squats take on average? Thanks.

Replies

• ellaloveslove
    ellaloveslove Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I would say your best bet would be the 30 Day shred. It has squats in it and it's a mix of cardio and she uses some light weights in it. Over all I'm guessing you would burn more and see more results from the 30 day shred than with the 30 day squat program.
    Just my two cents :) Good luck!
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    i think 30 day shred will do more for your abs than squats alone. She does squats in the dvd amongst other things. Abs start in the kitchen so make sure you are creating good eating habits.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred. I just finished and I feel so much more fit because of it!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I finished 30 day shred a few months ago.

I moved onto be fit in 90 days (http://www.youtube.com/user/BeFitin90/videos?view=0) and noticed the 30 day squat challenge so i have been doing both of those. I finished the 30 day squats on Friday. I think i might keep doing them... the 90 day videos also has squats involved.
  • salynar
    salynar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Both! Started Shred yesterday and challenge today. So excited!