Food Weaknesses

Options
LissaK1981
LissaK1981 Posts: 219 Member
So I have traveled quite a few times from coast to coast and during one of our trips we stopped in South Bend Indiana. The only place open when we rolled in was a Steak N' Shake. My hubby and I ordered a couple of bacon cheeseburgers and fries and went back to the our hotel room. When we to our room I pulled out the burgers, both wrappers were all ready smothered in grease. I was totally expecting the most disgusting squishy hockey puck burger. I fell in love. We both ate our burgers and went back for seconds. We programmed every single one into our GPS. So I now realize I have one food weakness. Steak N Shake Burgers. As I sit here logging my food there is an advertisement staring at me from the right hand side. If they were here on the west coast I would probably eat them every day. You guys have any food weaknesses that you don't have where you live?

Replies

• jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Gelato. Real Italian gelato. Not the stuff in America that claims to be authentic, but the real stuff. I went to Italy when I was younger and I promise I will go back. Just because I need the real Gelato again.

3410081949_aef4344437_z.jpg?zz=1
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Mochi crunch popcorn, sour cream & onion potato chips
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Burger Island burgers are mine. Specifically the bacon cheeseburger. They're literally the size of your head, so I can only get one MAYBE once a year and kind of subsist on it for a few days. But damn...what nice days those are!
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Pizza hut v.v!
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Gelato. Real Italian gelato. Not the stuff in America that claims to be authentic, but the real stuff. I went to Italy when I was younger and I promise I will go back. Just because I need the real Gelato again.

3410081949_aef4344437_z.jpg?zz=1

OMG I hear you!! We used to have a Gelato bar nearby but people didn't understand it and it shut down. I will say the closest thing is the little tubs of Talenti Gelato. They're pricey so I make them last but they come close enough to satisfy the craving. And they're a lot healthier than some of the other stuff out there. Their sorbets are also delicious.
    http://www.talentigelato.com/
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    cold stone creamery...mmm...I woke up thinking about that this morning!!!
  • EvilDollee
    EvilDollee Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    There's a restaurant in downtown Chicago called Shaw's Crab House that I love, I first went to Joe's Crab Shack but they were swamped so we asked them if there's another seafood or steak place nearby and the host recommended Shaw's, I can pig out on their oysters, seafood platter and lobster bisque all day. I'm drooling right now.
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Chocolate eclairs and other cream cakes. Its been too long, even posting this message is difficult!
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Nutella.
  • dazzo62
    dazzo62 Posts: 78
    Options
    Chocolate - not the healthy dark, but Belgian milk. Not available? I am happy to CHOW down on Peanut M&M's, they cannot be in my house.
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Healthy food weakness, GREEN BEANS. I am not allowed to shuck green beans or open the can because I will eat most of them before they make it to the dinner table. Mmmm, green beans....
  • sveta24
    sveta24 Posts: 6
    Options
    Any kind of cream...the gelatos look nice. I am going to Italy this June and will definitely try some.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Chips and salsa. :(
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Healthy food weakness, GREEN BEANS. I am not allowed to shuck green beans or open the can because I will eat most of them before they make it to the dinner table. Mmmm, green beans....

weirdo. j/k!:laugh:
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    Wine and chips!
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    cold stone creamery...mmm...I woke up thinking about that this morning!!!

Me too and cute baby btw!
  • TehNoms
    TehNoms Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    waffles_zpsdc6e7104.gif