Crystal Light or Diet Cola healthier?

Options
13»

Replies

• squiggyflop
    squiggyflop Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Crystal light has calories. 5 calories a cup. However it is likely better gor your teeth.

As for people saying water is the way to go, I disagree. People drink more when there is flavor in the fluid. As for people saying that its a poor choice and such poor choices made the people fat in the first place,, I never drank sweetened fruity drinks or soda when I was fat. Pretty much anything thats not skim milk tastes nasty undrinkable to me, even your coveted filtered water.

You actually get most of the hydration you need from food, especially fruits and veggies. So I wouldnt worry too much about hydration. But, caffeine is a diuretic so things with it may seem less hydrating. You can probably balance out the effect by just eating an extra apple or chasing it with some water.
  • ebethmira
    ebethmira Posts: 1
    Options
    I think Crystal Light is probably healthier, but I would really vote for getting a fruit infuser pitcher and consider making your own if you're worried about the health effects of either.

But, speaking of crystal light or just flavored water in general, I'm trying to decide what the BEST flavor idea is. Can you help by taking this quick survey about how often you use these drinks and what your favorite flavors are?

Thank you so much!!

Survey link --> http://ucimerage.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2bp3Wf9McKIbFnT