Which Physique=Visually Appealing to You? Pt2

Options

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    1 and 4.

Me also. First choice 1. second choice 4.
  • lucyprunner
    Options
    Rock climber boy!
  • FlowersInTheDirt
    FlowersInTheDirt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    1 and 4. Jason... mmmmmmmmmm
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    #4 has similar arms and chest to my husband. My husband doesn't have the totally defined abs, though. He is a little squishier in the abs, but not as squishy as the "squishy" guy's abs. I think my husband is totally hot, therefore, I choose #4, since that is most like him. Although my husband's build is more similar to that of Gerard Butler.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    All of the above.

that's what I thought too!

also I think squishy fat is not the best word for that build, he doesn't look squishy... I thought the standard terminology was bear mode or built fat... that's my favourite, then the average, then the rock climber, then the bodybuilder, but they all look great seems a shame to be forced to put them in order... my order of preference may be different on different days anyway (some studies show that women have different preferences for men at different points in their cycle, i.e. going for more macho looking men when ovulating, and more cute looking men the rest of the time... although I can't say I've noticed this in myself...)
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    1 and 4 all the way. Guys like 2 and 3 have always been curious to Me because mostly men seem to prefer those...those guys look HORRIBLE IN clothes too.
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    rock climber and the last one - yummy :tongue:
  • Carolkokie
    Options
    1 and 4 all the way :)
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    1 and 4 :drinker:
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    any of the above aside from the competitive body builder type. that ****'s gross.

also: i'd take tom hardy any day, any time, any where.
  • Fivefeetjo
    Fivefeetjo Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Number 3.
  • durshley
    durshley Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    The first one, thought I prefer slim and toned. I'm actually not a huge fan of big muscles.
  • koing
    koing Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    no1 is way too skinny imo, granted my definition of skinny is not yours
    no2 is what I look like at the moment but I'm leaner
    no3 is a savage build that all but the top 0.0001% of people will ever achieve
    no4 is obtainable and a good build.

I'd like a bigger no4 build and Jason is the man!

Koing
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    why all the body shaming?? I hate threads like these sometimes, because people don't seem to be able to say "I prefer x, but y is not my type".... it has to end up being "____ is gross" and worse :/ come on these are human beings you're talking about. Do you think men don't have any insecurities about their bodies too...? Even if those men don't seem to (seeing as they have the confidence to be photographed wearing very little...but you never know...) what about the men reading this thread...? Do you like it when people say "ewww gross!" about someone who has a similar body type than you? I truly don't.

maybe one build/body type isn't your cup of tea... nothing wrong with that. Men without any body hair are not my cup of tea, but that doesn't make them gross..... all four of those men have fit, healthy bodies that are the result of exercise and healthy eating... none of them are "gross"
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    They are all terrific physiques one way or another. I've always liked squishy strong for myself as it's the type I feel most comfortable at generally.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    None but that bodybuilder has the delts in aiming for.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Number 2.... Hey..it's my Tom!!!! :love:
  • dimsumkitty
    dimsumkitty Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is very much a 1 and he looks perfect. (Functional muscles, very low BF%)
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Average of 3
  • AussieTrainer
    Options
    which one is the smartest and most fun? :tongue: