NSV - I got CARDED!!!

Options
kms1320
kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
MAYBE not weight related but I like to think so! I went downtown for a night out. I ordered an alcoholic drink and the waitress stared at me for a second, then said, "I'm sure you're probably old enough, but I have to check." They are supposed to ask anyone who looks under 30. Well, I'm 37. She was probably around 21-25 herself, which if she thought I was in her age range makes me feel pretty good. Yeah, she got a good tip :)

Replies

• mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Now. THAT is an NSV!
  • SexiBayBeezy
    SexiBayBeezy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bet that felt good congrats!
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    HA! Awesome.... when I dropped 80 lbs my wife would say "You look just like a little kid now!" That was at age 48!
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    That....is awesome!! I love it when I still get carded. Last time, I looked at the young guy behind the counter of the convenience store like are you kidding me?!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    lol! nice NSV!! i got carded for a lotto ticket last week so i get cha! i feel its weight loss related too lol
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Sounds to me like she was flirting :love: :flowerforyou: :smokin:
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Based on your pics I would card you too!
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies lol.. she was cute too, so that made it that much better.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!