Family is evil

Options
StrongAndHealthyMommy
StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
I am from Venezuela, but I live in Arizona...

I miss like crazy Venezuelan chocolates..... My lovely parents gave me a who bag of my favorites chocolates from Venezuela.....

Am I the only one with this problem???

Replies

• SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I plan and eat one choc most days, I plan, I track every thing I eat and exercise, at the end of the day it i cheat, i'm only cheating myself

as for your family, they love you and were wanting to do something nice for you.

if you want a choc have it however make sure you have the cals if not go earn them, then have your choc and make sure yu enjoy it and also, remember you can have another tomorrow IF YOU WANT

hey chin up and keep going. remember You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I plan and eat one choc most days, I plan, I track every thing I eat and exercise, at the end of the day it i cheat, i'm only cheating myself

as for your family, they love you and were wanting to do something nice for you.

if you want a choc have it however make sure you have the cals if not go earn them, then have your choc and make sure yu enjoy it and also, remember you can have another tomorrow IF YOU WANT

hey chin up and keep going. remember You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be.

I know they want to make me happy.... way too happy!!! at least I try to make them last because I get 1 little bag a year
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    If that is the worst thing they do, then you are lucky.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

I know they want to make me happy.... way too happy!!! at least I try to make them last because I get 1 little bag a year

If it is just once a year, then it seems like they are just being thoughtful about something you miss. Is there a constant barrage of other food items being sent?
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Bad family. Naughty family. Hahaha. Mine does the same thing. I eat some of the chocs and take some to work to share. I love my family too and wouldnt trade them or change them for anything.