Looking for some motivational pals!

Options
Hi MFPers,

I'm new to the site but am here determined to keep motivated and shift the last 20-25 lbs (I've already lost 20 before MFP) I would love to have some pals for motivation and I'll do my best to motivate you guys too! I'll plan on being fairly active, with swimming and walking and I'll be trying to keep my calories at about 1400 a day.

Let's do this!

Replies

• Andylegacy
    Andylegacy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hey there!

good to see you're joining up :)

I've been using myfitnesspal for about a month now and im just getting into the fourms

keep up the hard work, we're all gonna make it!

-Andy
  • Wildworld88
    Options
    Hello RamonaMoon!

I'm new here too, and am just getting the hang of this site. I'm finding it really helpful so far, and now I've discovered the forums hopefully I can share the motivation!

Good luck with your diet!

xxxx
  • cindiorose
    Options
    Hello, my name is Cindi. I am in California. I am new here, too. I am recovering from hernia repair surgery. I decided to remove the weight with online support and motivation as well as online progress tracking. I am looking forward to getting stronger and looking good in a swimsuit this year with my new belly (without the hernia!!). I had the hernia for ten years so I have no abdominal strength or feminine shape. Yet!!! All my weight is in my out-of-shape belly. I hope to make motivational relationships here. Cindi
  • b2boyz
    b2boyz Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello I'm also new to this and still trying to figure out Howe to post. M y goal is to lose 25 lbs. In the lat 2 yrs I lost 70 lbs but was doing it with help of a diet pill been off of it for 2 yrs and kep the weight off but stuck nd can't lose anymore
  • tnjrichter
    Options
    Hi RamonaMoon,

My profile says I joined in 2010, which I probably did but have never used this site until about 3 days ago when a friend recommended it to me. So really I am new to here also. I am still exploring the site but so far I like what I have found, except for I cannot find how to update some information.

I have another 30 pounds to go and have found without motivation I am really struggling. If you would like to friend me I will accept your request.

tnjrichter