Please HELP??

Options
emma2309
emma2309 Posts: 203 Member
I have a bit of a problem.....I'm VERY hungover and I've already spent my cals for the day on crisp sandwiches :/

Should I just pig out and forget about cals and cure my hangover or lock myself away from all the tempting food (I'm not moving much anyways-haha)

Any advice?

Replies

• ladypenel
    ladypenel Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Just have another vodka and forget the cals!
  • epie2098
    epie2098 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Crisp sandwiches are delicious! Are you under-calculating your calories and that's why you're over?

I would focus on eating fruit and whole grains for the rest of the day, with lots of fluids. Try and get out for a walk around mid-afternoon when you're feeling a bit better. You're too young for a hangover to last all day.
  • emma2309
    Options
    Maybe I should have explained I drank half a litre of vodka....the hangover only kicked in a couple of hours ago-it'll last :(

Oh and it's already 5pm here...I'm in Ireland-hence all the drink! Ugh!
  • emma2309
    Options
    Just have another vodka and forget the cals!

I might just have to suck it up and go out again...I like you haha!
  • epie2098
    epie2098 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Well if it's already 5pm then just have a light dinner, down some water, and head to bed with a good book. Try not to drink half a litre of vodka again. Not such a great idea, as I'm sure you've figured out by now.
  • jojo37696
    jojo37696 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    quit drinking comes to mind
  • emma2309
    Options
    quit drinking comes to mind

Unless I can go back in time and quit yesterday that's not going to cure my hangover today! Haha :)
  • calculustiger
    Options
    I don't see how pigging out for the rest of the day will help you in the long run. My suggestion is to drink water and try to get some rest, or to eat a very light dinner and still try to get some rest.
  • ManpreetC
    Options
    I agree with calculustiger. just dink water and eat lots of fruit
  • camper2022
    camper2022 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hope it at least was a great party & you had tons of fun! Life goes on and tomorrow is another day :)