Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for weight loss buddy in Guelph, ON

I'm looking for a weight loss buddy living in Guelph, ON. Someone with close to my stat's would be great, I'm in my early 30's, married with a child and looking to lose approx 80 pounds.

If you'd like to have someone close to home to support you and be your shoulder to lean on, I'd love to have that support as well. I'm finding that I'm having a hard time sticking to my weight loss plan, and would love to have someone in a similar situation to talk to about it. No one really understands what it's like to look in the mirror and know you have a year plus journey ahead of you unless they are in your shoes too. I really want this time to be the last time I begin this journey, if you are thinking this too, message me. :smile:

Thanks!!

Replies

• Hello,

I saw your post, hopefully you are still active on My Fitness Pal. I pretty much just started but I live in Guelph, I'm turning 32 this year, I have a 13 month old daughter, and I would like to lose about 60 lbs...... so basically we are the same person! :D

I would also love the extra support, so feel free to add me as a friend!

Andrea
  • KathleenMurry
    KathleenMurry Posts: 448 Member
    Hey! I'm in Fergus. I still have a few lbs to go!
  • KathleenMurry
    KathleenMurry Posts: 448 Member
    Also, my friend Amy is on here, too, from Guelph. She's 28 and looking to lose 60 lbs or so. If you want, I can introduce you guys.
  • dsadler81
    dsadler81 Posts: 13 Member
    I'm in Kitchener and I'm looking to lose 100+. Turning 32 this year, no kids.
  • Hi all !! I'm in guelph 37. And need to lose 50 more pounds!!