1 year, OMG

nebulas
nebulas Posts: 49 Member
edited September 21 in Success Stories
Today i was posting on the forums, looked at my signature and realized something:

IT's BEEN 1 YEAR! OMG

My big goal isn't so much weight loss but lifestyle change, so getting to this is awesome. I am still working out, eating better and just slowly loosing weight and getting in better shape.

/flex

Replies

• LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Congrats on being healthy for a year! wOO hOO!

I've been struggling lately with a plateau and your post reminded me that I have no where to go but down and if it takes a year +, it takes a year + It's no big deal!
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Happy Anniversary!!:drinker:
  • cheri03
    cheri03 Posts: 172 Member
    Great job!
    I have been at this for nearly a year but it is for life, not just the weightloss so I need to keep going!
  • mictur
    mictur Posts: 175 Member
    Congratulations. :flowerforyou: I am coming up to my 1 year anniversary with my program and I probably will go another year before I reach my goal. It takes courage and determination to carry through for so long. Keep on eating and toning.:drinker:
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Congratulations on your success so far.

Sue

:smile:
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Congrats and Happy anniversary!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!