New Girl In Town

Options
Hello everyone! I am new to the website and I love it. I think it makes dieting so much easier. I love how calories are listed for each specific food instead of a generalization. I have only been on here for a couple of weeks and I'm always under my calorie goal each day. That's another great aspect about the site, you dont have to sit and do the math for yourself and determine how many calories you need each day. Feel free to post and comment! Have a great day1 :-P

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the town of MFP. Good to see that you're off to a good start. Keep up the good work.
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great tool! Best wishes for success on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm pretty new also, and I feel the same about this site, I love it and spend way too much time here LOL
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I have been here for almost 1 month and I love it so far. Good luck with you goals you can do it!:smile:
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The support here is awesome, and not having to do the math is a blessing! WTG on your first pound off. Keep up the great work and feel free to add me as a friend! As missouri_rain said, I can't believe how much time I spend on this website. It use to be all facebook, now I come here first, check my progress and my friends progress, then I go to FB, then back here several times a day!