Peanut butter!

Options
I love peanut butter. My husband bought the honey kind so his kids could eat pbjs for lunch. I had a taste of it, and omg. I don't think I have enough willpower to stop eating the serving size. It is sooo good! I bought honey wheat bread that is 40 calories a slice, so I can have my own sandwich. Forget the jelly, I just want the peanut butter. It may be easier to eat the peanut butter on a sandwich than just out of the jar!

Why must peanut butter have so many calories?? Peanut butter and honey! All I need now is chocolate and that it for me.

Replies

• brit_lah
    brit_lah Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You like peanut butter with the honey flavor, then try a "natural" peanut butter with real honey on it. :smile: I love toasting half bagel or a slice of toast and topping it with peanut butter and honey and sliced banana. One of my favorite breakfasts.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I better not tell you about Peanut Butter & Co and all their different flavors! I love their white chocolate one and the mighty maple tastes like pancakes (in fact I make pancakes with it along with almond flour & egg whites-- SOOOO GOOOOD!)

Plus PB&Co is all natural (and so is my other favorite brand Justin's). PB is a healthy indulgence, imo, when it's made with the right ingredients.
  • chelleb1974
    chelleb1974 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I better not tell you about Peanut Butter & Co and all their different flavors! I love their white chocolate one and the mighty maple tastes like pancakes (in fact I make pancakes with it along with almond flour & egg whites-- SOOOO GOOOOD!)

Plus PB&Co is all natural (and so is my other favorite brand Justin's). PB is a healthy indulgence, imo, when it's made with the right ingredients.

I'll second the Peanut Butter & Co peanut butter! I love it! I prefer the Bee's Knee's (pb & honey), the maple and the crunchy. Justin's is ok, but a little grainier than PB&C. I do like that Justin's comes in packets and buy those when I'm traveling.

~Chelle
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter. My husband bought the honey kind so his kids could eat pbjs for lunch. I had a taste of it, and omg. I don't think I have enough willpower to stop eating the serving size. It is sooo good! I bought honey wheat bread that is 40 calories a slice, so I can have my own sandwich. Forget the jelly, I just want the peanut butter. It may be easier to eat the peanut butter on a sandwich than just out of the jar!

Why must peanut butter have so many calories?? Peanut butter and honey! All I need now is chocolate and that it for me.

You know there is another option called pb2.....i LOVE me some peanut butter too....its like 45 calories per serving...i just got some and i use it all the time...of course there will be people who talk about how its stripped of blah blah...i dont care...i get my peanut butter fix and not the extra fat and calories and stuff that go with it...
  • tigerlily886
    tigerlily886 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I checked out the natural peanut butter at the store, and the calories were the same. I guess I'll try to have willpower.
  • IndigoFlowers
    IndigoFlowers Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I made a peanut butter marshmallow square last weekend and have been eating a piece of it everyday.. In fact I ate two pieces on some days. I love peanut butter too.

PB2 is nice, but it doesn't come close to replacing peanut butter
  • WeightWatcherCindy
    Options
    I too love peanut butter . I believe if you measure out a serving its fine to have . I eat a peanut butter and sugar free jam sandwich on light multi grain bread for lunch a lot of the time .