Hi from Oregon!

Options
Hi guys. My name Is Jessica and I was looking to make some new friends on my fitness pal. I've got probably over 150 pounds to still lose to get into the range that is Recommended by any doctor. I've successfully lost 40 pounds to date and I would just like to have more supportive and active friends on my list to interact with to help stay motivated and who I can also hopefully inspire.

I grew up as a California girl but currently live in Oregon and I am a full-time student Studying to become a medical office assistant.

I am married for over eight years . No children yet but I'm hoping as the Weight sheds off that we can finally start our family. For now our three Chihuahua will have to be our stand-in children: rebel, Sadie, and Dottie.

I have changed my eating habits to low-carb as of February 2013 and introduced walking a mile every day and swimming up to twice a week into my schedule.

I enjoy gaming, hiking, gardening, football and photography

Anyhow, that might all just be too much information but I really would enjoy meeting some new friends here! :-).