Buddies?

Options
I've been workin out for a few months now and finally got the hang out of it. But the thing that I haven't got the hang of is my diet. I was doing good for about 2 weeks then a week ago it all went downhill and I haven't been able to stop eating junk food and stop overeating. I'm this close to just saying whatever but I can't give up after coming this far, I've lost 15 pounds and I don't want to gain it all back. I've tried everything but nothing is working... So maybe some buddies could help so what'd ya say?

Replies

• JacquiMayCrook
    JacquiMayCrook Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) You're welcome to look through my food diaries if it helps
  • Pickles64
    Pickles64 Posts: 13
    Options
    Add me too!!! :)
  • purple_power61
    purple_power61 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to anyone who wants to look at it...I log the good, the bad and the ugly...... anyone can add me :bigsmile:
  • UhmazzingMarie
    Options
    Thanks and my food diary may look good but I don't log the bad tho.
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* You can totally add me =) I work a lot but I try to get on here as much as I can =)
  • BiancaYvette15
    BiancaYvette15 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how that goes. I will also do well with my eating for a week or two, then fall off harder than before. What I have found to be helpful is to tell myself after a bad day that tomorrow is a brand new day, & I am going to start the day off right. Then, I make sure I have a healthy breakfast according to the eating plan that I am following. I also find it helpful to plan what I am going to eat & to bring healthy snacks with me when I am at work & school- while I'm out & about is when I am most vulnerable to fast food places & grabbing an oversised cookie or candy bar from the gas station or the vending machine. Drinking lots of water also helps. Sometimes, when I am able to talk myself through not reaching for that candy bar, I tell myself to drink water instead. I have come to learn that a lot of the times when I think I am hungry, it is really just thirst.
    I hope this helps at least a little bit. Sometimes, just putting the problem out there that you are struggling with is the first step in overcoming it!
  • UhmazzingMarie
    Options
    Thanks and that does help. I'm always hard on myself after derailing my diet. And then I wanna workout harder and longer but don't because I don't wanna burn myself out.
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hello! i am on here several times a day & i would love to have a new friend! i will give you support & encouragement daily! i have sent a friend request your way!
  • Smile72
    Smile72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me me as well. I'm looking for buddies myself, we can all motivate each other.