Gain after fast day?

Options
Im currently attempting JUDDD and im wondering if anyone has every experienced a gain after a down day before?

Weighed myself today after a down day yesterday. Not only did i stick to my 500 calorie allotment i also did a small amount of strenuous exercise and for all my efforts i GAINED 0.8LBS! I cant believe this, i was so good the other day. I wonder if i wasn't on the type of diet i was on if i would have binged today regardless. I ate way too much food today and although on up days you do not have to worry to much about your intake you are also not supposed to intentionally over eat which is what i did. Im so disappointed with myself but its hard to see your efforts get you nowhere. The reason i liked this diet is because every other day you could see a loss, but instead i get a gain, and a large one at that!

After my huge binge today im worried that i have screwed up my diet well and good and for some odd reason i feel like going insane today will make tomorrows down day even harder. I know this is a huge excuse but ive just been going through a lot at home and this weight gain was the last straw! I was so happy with myself for sticking to my fast even during my stressful time, and as a person who battles binge eating daily i was very impressed with myself and i thought that this weigh in today would be the one good thing that happened all week. Im so disgusted with myself im not even going to log my food, just be assured it is probably over 3000/3500 calories. Im contemplating trying to do a true fast tomorrow to make up for it but considering how hard i struggle to stick to 500 calories a fast day, my goal of 0 may be unrealistic. I just hope i can get back on track before i fall off of this wagon for good.

Replies

• heidihunt357
    heidihunt357 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just have to ask, what is JUDDD? U just joined this week so I havent even weighted myself again. I do know that weight lose and gain can happen for all kinds of reasons. Be positive! It will be fine if you try and stay on track. Best of luck!