Options
Jerrypeoples
Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
0faf1c40-4eac-4294-9bfc-d195040e4fb2_zps640e3a14.jpg

Replies

• carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I never see banner ads because I have adblocker. It's so nice. Oh, and I will occasionally eat at McDonald's.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Blame google ads. You must have recently been in a thread about McD's or a smoothie or something, which is why it brought it up.

And now both my banner ad and my side bar ad are for McD's smoothies. HAHAHAHAHA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    doesnt it just drive you nuts??!!!! Unfortunately MFP is free due to advertisements, but seriously....could you pick a more counter intuitive banner?! Why not put up a banner for salad works or something lol? Sigh...
  • Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    hahah my ad is red robin and philadelphia cream cheese lmao. sheesh!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    The ads are based on your own web use - you only have yourself to blame for what is shown!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Options
    The ads are based on your own web use - you only have yourself to blame for what is shown!

i can assure you i havent surfed anything close to mcdonalds or stepped foot in one (other than to use the restroom) in about 9 months
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    If a Maccas smoothie fits your macros then have at it.
  • mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    haha:) Mine was Dominos pizza until I clicked reply and now its Pizza Hut. Yes, I know its my fault. I order Pizza Hut on Friday nights for my husband and I do it online:)
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Ever since I did a research paper on the effect of legalizing prostitution in the Netherlands on sex trafficking, I've been getting nonstop ads for vibrators. It's like they're telling me, you don't need a hooker! Just buy one of these cute pink little things.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Options
    Ever since I did a research paper on the effect of legalizing prostitution in the Netherlands on sex trafficking, I've been getting nonstop ads for vibrators. It's like they're telling me, you don't need a hooker! Just buy one of these cute pink little things.

i like the way you think and would like to subscribe to your newsletter