Want to eat more but will go over calories for the day...!~!

Options
I went to a college graduation today and didn't hardly eat anything but had 2 mixed drinks of Malibu Rum and Pineapple juice... Just got home and feeling hungry as I ate light but found the pineapple juice was not a friendly drink to mix with and It's uped my intake for the day.. So I want to eat leftovers which will put me over 407 calories for the day and 47 carbs... What to do!! Need motivation and help with what to do..

Kristen

Replies

• YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    You're hungry?

Eat.
  • ellaloveslove
    ellaloveslove Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You're hungry?

Eat.

^^This, and tomorrow is a new day.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I agree - eat. remember you are set to a deficit so even if you go over your goal one day, you will not gain weight.
  • JessieLynn00
    JessieLynn00 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It happens. Don't beat yourself up for it. Put it behind you and start over tomorrow. Or if it's still early enough do some extra exercises.
  • jtangcs
    jtangcs Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm with the others. You need to eat, especially since you've drank. Tomorrow's a new day. Just exercise a bit more, and be more careful with food for the next little while. One day won't hurt.
  • NightNurse727
    NightNurse727 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the above replies. I've had the same question this evening.
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    When I'm hungry, I eat and don't feel bad about it.
    This is another reason I love working out, besides shaping my body, it gives me a little wiggle room for food.
    Now go eat something :wink:

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Debbie_Ferr
    Debbie_Ferr Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    The day's not over yet. Drink a BIG glass of water, and exercise for at least 30 minutes (btw - jogging in place while watching TV defintely counts !!).

THEN have something healthy to eat, but not too much.

It's all good:
    You've upped your water consumption. That's GREAT !
    You've burned some calories. That's GREAT !
    And if eating a bit of something healthy still had you go over your daily calories, so be it.
    You've given your best.
  • Kristen508
    Options
    Thanks everybody for the replies!! I know I'm starting over on this weight loss journey but I want to do everything right and so worried about overeating. I've already planned out everything I was eating today but didn't count on the liquor this evening... thanks so much for all the support and feel free to add me as a friend I'm pretty new so don't really have anybody on here to ask questions and such to :)

Peace and Love,

Kristen