New Non-Invasive Procedure to Remove Fat...

lwebsmfp
lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I saw on our local news last night about some new procedure that gets rid of unwanted fat. It's non-invasive and is an alternative to lipo, tummy tucks, love handles, etc. It doesn't cause damage to the skin either. The company is called Zeltiq. The procedure is referred to as Cryolipolysis. They said some people who eat right and exercise still have problem areas where the fat just won't come off. So, they even referred to this technology as a form of "spot reduction" for cases like these.

They showed a woman on our news who was getting it done in an office. It was neat to watch and her results were good.

The website for Zeltiq explains more about the procedure. I thought I'd share the information with everyone. I'm still all about eating healthy and exercising (and will continue to do this) but it's something I'd consider getting done if after a while I don't lose the baby belly.

Replies

• bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Sounds like it takes several months for the fat cells to be removed by the body. I'm not sure I would have the patience for the procedure. Thanks for the info, though.
This discussion has been closed.