Late 30s Dad - Needs some new MFP Friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Welcome back,,lol,,,it's like AA, you are always welcomed!!

Hi my name is Ivy, and I am a foodaholic!!
  • monabogsara
    Options
    Dont even think about the past. you got this, things will change you'll see! i was 250 too i know it sucks, but this time is different you have so many people here to support you and help you. lifes too short live your life happy :)

33040365.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ruleof9
    ruleof9 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sounds like my story just with your name...Here we go again, but this time, well, enough is enough!
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a little bit & am always looking for new pals to help keep my *kitten* in check. Add away. :D
  • flywithabowtie
    flywithabowtie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. I'm 37 w/ 2kids who run circles around me. I got to 230 & decided it was time to change. Since Feb 19th, I have lost 12lbs & will be weighing again tonight to see if I dropped anymore. My goal is 175-180, but would love to be under 200 by the end of summer. Feel free to add me.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    welcome back.. you can do it!
  • samcat2000
    samcat2000 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Going on 40 and started MFP in Jan. '13. Turning 40 is a big wake up call! Just have a couple of friends at this point but I log every day and am starting to read the message boards more often, etc. - add me if you'd like. I'm working at sticking with MFP better than I've done with facebook...oops. Good luck to you!
  • ULTRAF
    ULTRAF Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey another dad here that would not mind helping motivate you
    as long as you wouldn't mind doing the same for me. I'm in the same boat your in
    tryin to find something that works for me is everyday a learning lesson.
    But I will hopefully get it babysteps though I think the Hardest part
    isn't doin this workout or that workout the hardest part is just starting somewhere you know.

If I could just get started and stay consistent I think that would have a huge benifit for me.

one thing at a time right man. I got faith in ya.