Replies

• PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Ahlainnn :bigsmile:

Arab right here!
    There's not many on mfp.
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    I'm not an Arab, I'm a Brit, but I live in Bahrain and I'm familiar with Arab culture..... ana atakallam 3arabi qaleelan.... You can add me if you want.

Ahlan neandermagnon, ( Hi in Arabic )
    nice to meet you, sure I am interested to have more friends from gulf area....
    3amal mumtaz enk ttakalami 3arabi. :bigsmile:
    FR sent to you.
  • Orient_Charm
    One suggestion might be to use the recipe tool to figure out anything that's not listed? Good luck to you! Feel free to add me if you want support!

Hi thank you for your suggestion
    FR Sent to you....
  • Orient_Charm

Arab right here!
    There's not many on mfp.

Ahlan Ahlan,
    FR sent to you :bigsmile:
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member

Arab right here!
    There's not many on mfp.

She is not ARAB :P !!!
  • Orient_Charm

Arab right here!
    There's not many on mfp.

lol.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member

Arab right here!
    There's not many on mfp.

WHAT!!? Lol
    Then what am I??
  • monikalama
    monikalama Posts: 75 Member
    Sorry i am not even related to Arab :noway: .I am here just to ask you is it really bad to be Hot and handsome in your country. I read a news today .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315154/Omar-Borkan-Al-Gala-ordered-Saudi-Arabia-good-looks-drive-women-distraction.html

Send him to me please :love: :love: :love:
  • Orient_Charm
    Sorry i am not even related to Arab :noway: .I am here just to ask you is it really bad to be Hot and handsome in your country. I read a news today .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315154/Omar-Borkan-Al-Gala-ordered-Saudi-Arabia-good-looks-drive-women-distraction.html

Lol.....
    It's not like this, it's somewhat complicated to explain what happened in this case, if you are really interested I can inbox you ( after some time ) but can not explain here in public.....

No body hates handsome people. :love: :love:
  • monikalama
    monikalama Posts: 75 Member

Lol.....
    It's not like this, it's somewhat complicated to explain what happened in this case, if you are really interested I can inbox you ( after some time ) but can not explain here in public.....

Oh please . Tell me tell me tell me. I want to know. :blushing:
  • Orient_Charm

Lol.....

Oh please . Tell me tell me tell me. I want to know. :blushing:

lol
    OK I will tell. but I need some time, I think by tomorrow you may the story in your inbox...
  • tas3980
    tas3980 Posts: 93 Member
    @PinkyKiwii - unless you have a cosmic connection with little green fruits, I would have to peg you as being from New Zealand.

@monikalama - Saudi has tighter religious laws than the UAE (Dubai etc). It's probably a little difficult to understand if your not entirely familiar with the culture etc but in Saudi, men and women aren't allowed mingle really, unless they are family (by either marriage or natural). So with that said, a story has emerged that a female actress attended the stand at which this guy was hosting at the festival, the religious police intervened because they were 'strangers' and talking, and he was removed from the situation. This sort of thing isn't uncommon, it's just that this guy is famous, so probably why it's hit the news. Great piece of publicity for him, I'd say!! :smile:
  • Orient_Charm
    Thank you Trina.....

Any more Arab friends, Or non-Arab in Arab area, or non-Arab supportive friend ???
    All can add me or comment to add you…
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    I'm not Arab but I wouldn't mind supporting you. Feel free to add me.
  • Orient_Charm
    I'm not Arab but I wouldn't mind supporting you. Feel free to add me.

Thank you so much,
    FR Sent
  • Delll2013
    Delll2013 Posts: 73
    Marhaba!

Non-Arab with Arab family here :)

The situation with the THREE guys deported from Saudi is not really that simple. It's not illegal that he's handsome (though honestly there are a lot more handsome Emirati roaming freely around the GCC). Many political analists consider this event to be the backfire of a member of the religious police in Saudi being thrown away from the UAE stand in that Festival after trying to create a scandal when actually there was no reason for him to be there. Other speculate on several other reasons for which these young men had to come back. We'll never really find out the truth.

Anyway, happy to see more GCC residents around here.
  • Orient_Charm
    Marhaba!

Non-Arab with Arab family here :)

The situation with the THREE guys deported from Saudi is not really that simple. It's not illegal that he's handsome (though honestly there are a lot more handsome Emirati roaming freely around the GCC). Many political analists consider this event to be the backfire of a member of the religious police in Saudi being thrown away from the UAE stand in that Festival after trying to create a scandal when actually there was no reason for him to be there. Other speculate on several other reasons for which these young men had to come back. We'll never really find out the truth.

Anyway, happy to see more GCC residents around here.

Ahlan,
    FR sent to you ......
  • Orient_Charm
    More Arab !!!
    Non Arab supportive...
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    I'm Turkish :-)
  • Orient_Charm
    I'm Turkish :-)