Options

Replies

• sarahf3092
    sarahf3092 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    21 from Scotland :) feel free to add!
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    My names Polly, I'm 20 and I'm an administration assistant, studying NVQ Business and Admin. I'm currently 142lb and hope to be 125lb. My ultimate goal is 120lb but I'm not too focused on that. Focusing on measurements and what I see in the mirror. Feel free to add me i'm very active xx
  • joegray
    joegray Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    28 year old from Belfast, Northern Ireland

feel free to add me everyone...i need some friends
  • PrettyLittleKisses
    Options
    Im 20, trying to lose weight for my 21st in September.
    Im 5ft6 168lb trying to get down to 145lb
    Im on most weekdays with weekends being hectic because of work
    I was on Myfitnesspal a year ago and put the weight back on so trying to get back on track
    Everyone feel welcome to add me!
  • sarahelizabeth2276
    sarahelizabeth2276 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I am Sarah-Elizabeth. I am 18 years old, and I am a full-time student, studying medicine. I have lost 107 pounds, and hope to lose 50-65 more pounds. I'm not terribly focused on the weight itself; I'm more interested in how I'm feeling. I'd love to find support in people here, and I'd love to give any support or advice that I can. Please feel free to add me.
    Take care,
    Sarah-Elizabeth

26742785.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • fitlaughl0ve
    fitlaughl0ve Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm Lucy, 19, and a full-time student. Feel free to add me, I log every day (no matter how ugly it sometimes gets!) and am currently doing Insanity :) It's my second time here on MFP, and I'm now under the weight I got to last time, and hoping to finish the job properly this time!
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    I am 28 so feel free to add me anyone. I try and ecourage where possible but if people need a kick up the rump, I can do that too
  • mlrobu
    mlrobu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    19 years old here :) high performance tennis player looking for supporting friends on their way to being fit and fab :D

feel free to add me :) I'm getting back in track with using MFP

lets do this together :)

feel free to add and talk to me :)
  • BrentPaynter
    BrentPaynter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am Brent and I am 25. I have been using myfitnesspal for almost two years consistently on a daily basis adn am down 66lbs. I am at 233 lbs. now and my goal weight is 200 lbs. Feel free to ad me!
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26.
    I'm fairly motivated.
    I try to make healthy food choices at least 80 percent of the time.
    I try to log in every day. And I work out frequently!
    Add me if you like :-)
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm 24!!

anyone can add me! I need active new friends!
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    add me everyone
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Yes, I made the cut, 27 year old. Very active.
  • HeaDak3
    HeaDak3 Posts: 32
    Options
    21 in here lol
    Lets be friends!
  • Vymai_xx
    Vymai_xx Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey guys, i'm 18 y/o and in need of motivation and support to reach my goals. So definitely feel free to add me! :)
  • missybct
    missybct Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm at the end of the scale - 28 (and four months) and live in the UK (Norwich). Love working out, on here a lot and always here for advice. Anyone can add away!
  • YolieCreator
    YolieCreator Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    25 yr old. Actual sw 285 cw 283 gw 185-165 (depending on how I look) Got a married at 19 and had a baby at 20, trying to get back my old body. Feel free to add me. I'm getting more consistent with posting and logging in multiple times a day. Stay at home mom go to the gym 4-5 times a week. Oklahoma
  • 1awesomewoman
    1awesomewoman Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, and anyone is welcome to add me. I have so far been on here everyday and am hoping to find motivators and promise to motivate in return. :) Have a wonderful day!! :)
  • PuckettGirl09
    PuckettGirl09 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    21 here! :)
  • Lainehh
    Lainehh Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 18 and I started today! Anyone can add me on here, it would be appreciated ^_^