After a year of dedication!! (progress pic)

Options
rawrxamberx
rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
I started my journey on March 26, 2012. So, it's a month over a year, but I see so much progress right now that I'm so so happy!! A year ago, I was afraid of taking mirror pictures of my body because I didn't feel comfortable with it at all and I felt really ugly. Hence why there's not a good decent mirror picture before. I always hid myself behind tshirts, jeans, and hoodies. I hated going to the beach because then I'd have to expose my body. Shorts were hardly ever worn outside of my house unless it was really super hot outside, but when I did wear them, I felt like everyone's eyes were on me staring at my fat. Today, I'm constantly wearing tank tops and shorts and I'm always taking mirror pictures. I'm also super excited for summer!! I feel much more positive and confident in myself and I can actually call myself beautiful!! I still have a far way to go yet, but I'm loving how I'm turning out and I know I will get to where I wanna be eventually. This picture today brought my motivation back and I'm gonna do the best I can do!! :D

15832990_8092.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!